We held our AGM on 26 April using Zoom, with an excellent turnout of 23 members.
The draft minutes will be posted below once available, along with the Agenda, Minutes of the 2019 AGM & 2020 EGM that were approved at the AGM.
The key take-aways from the AGM were:
- The provisional accounts presented by the Treasurer were adopted.
- The full year subscription for 2021/22 was agreed at £50.
- Roy Bowden was appointed to verify the accounts.
- Liz Kenny was elected as Chair.
- Miriam Manners was elected as Secretary.
- Brian Lunt was elected as Treasurer.
- Andrew Williams, Ian Stanley, Marie Aldridge and Peter Edwards were re-elected to the Committee.
- Wynford Evans stood down from the Committee and was thanked for his hard work; Tec Evans was elected to the Committee to replace Wynford.
- Photographer of the Year was Lynda Haney, with second place going to Graham Rowe and third place to Bill Griffiths.
- Delena Harris was named Most Improved photographer of the Year.
- Lynda Haney won the Annual Open Competition.
There will be six judged competitions next season:
- Open 1
- Diptychs and Triptychs
- Open 2
- Complementary Colours
- Annual Open
The club exhibition “The Joy of Photography” will take place at Castle Park Arts Centre from 11 August – 19 September 2021.
There will be an informal programme of summer activities with details circulated in the newsletter.
Papers from the AGM
Draft minutes of the 2021 AGM will be added when available
Recording of the meeting