‘Seeing in Sixes’. The six images tell a simple story or non-story. You can shoot new images or look through your back catalogue.
We will share your short photo stories later in the season ( 8.03.2021) as a fun event. I have copied some of the main points in making a set for ‘Seeing in Sixes’:
Frodsham District Photography Members Evening ‘Seeing in Sixes’
We are asking our members to try to make up to three, ‘Seeing in Sixes’ collections.
· These groups of six images can be from your existing catalogues or freshly shot works.
· The six images can be of any size or arrangement
· The need to define your project.
· The images must be tied together with a theme.
· All the images to have a stylised visual similarity about them
· Text or poetry could be included to assist in a minor way with telling the story or give information.
· Save the six images and text on a digital file
· Work must be named, labelled, and titled.
· The viewers will be advised not look at the individual images but the whole work flowing, including text and arrangements.
· The small number of images should ensure the viewers are focused on what is in front of them and do not experience viewers fatigue.
Hopefully, we will be able to put these works on our web site for you to revisit.
Challenges for Members
· Making a group of super images rather than a super single image.
· Editing out images ruthlessly to create the perfect story or non-story.
· This will involve the photographer editing, sequencing, adding text and titles to the six images.
· Members will be able to present their images in a club session 0n 8th March, 2021.
Andrew and I will give you details of uploading nearer the time, but there will be space for the images, titles, and a box to tell the audience about your work.
The video is available online from Youtube:
‘Those who have Inspired Me’………. Brooks Jensen
Good luck and I cannot wait to see your work.
Any queries contact me: Email……firstname.lastname@example.org