A photo walk along a picturesque length of the River Weaver to Dutton Locks, returning along the Bridgewater Canal.
TIME CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER….MEET AT 9.45 TO 12.45
- We can meet at the Leigh Arms and park on the nearby road. You will need your camera and perhaps binoculars if you have them. (9.45am). Time change due to weather conditions
- We will then wander along the Bridgewater Canal and back along the River Weaver.
- The walk passes through agricultural land, woodland, and open fields.
- We may see boats, a wreck, a viaduct, river locks, two wooden bridges and an impressive swing bridge over the A49 road.
- Parts of the walk are very peaceful and there will be an opportunity to be in tune with nature observing the wildlife and the plants.
- On our return we can call in the pub for a drink and perhaps something to eat.
- It is a delightful spot that I visit regularly. I am looking forward to sharing with you all.
For menus etc. see The Leigh Arms Warrington Road, Northwich CW8 4QT 01606 853327