Subject for Challenge 3 – Looking Through My Window
How it Works
- This is a fun challenge.
- You may enter a maximum of 3 PDI images.
- The image size must fit within a rectangle 1400 pixels wide by 1050 pixels high and be in RGB colour space NOTE This is smaller than usual.
- Entries will be open for 3 weeks (or a bit longer in this case).
- After the closing date an on-line form will be published for you to select your top 3 likes
- The image gaining the most ticks at the end of the week will be the ‘most liked’ but no prizes!
This form must be received by the Competition Secretary by 23:45 on Sunday 21/6/20. It should be submitted electronically when completed by clicking the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page. Your entry can be edited up until the closing date.
We would like to display all the entries on this website. Please do not enter any ‘sensitive’ images which you may not wish to have displayed.
NOTE: If you get an error message when submitting your images it is probably caused by either
- A slow internet connection so that the process times out before completing
- The total size of your images is greater than the limit of 8Mb
To get around this upload fewer images at a time. Select and upload 1 or 2 images, submit these and see if that works. If so click the Edit button and you can upload more images. If this doesn’t fix things email email@example.com.
PLEASE Do not use ANY punctuation marks, accents etc. in your image title as this causes extra work when preparing the competition.
ONLY use letters A to Z a to z and numbers 0 – 9