Seeing in Sixes
Six images that tell a simple story or non-story.
You can make up to two ‘Seeing in Sixes’ collections.
- These groups of six images can be from your existing catalogues or freshly shot works.
- The six images can be of any size or arrangement
- The images must be tied together with a theme.
- All your images should have a stylised visual similarity about them
- Make a super group of images rather than a super single image.
- Edit out images ruthlessly to create the perfect story or non-story.
- Members will be able to present their images in a club zoom session on 29th January, 2024.
An explanatory video is available online from Youtube:
‘Those who have Inspired Me’………. Brooks Jensen
The closing date for your entries (up to two sets of six images) is 11:45pm on Monday 22 January.